Gymnast IQ Partner Program Terms and conditions, and Payouts Policy

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GYMNAST IQ PARTNERS PROGRAM

Please review the following carefully.


INTRODUCTION  These Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Gymnast IQ Partners Program ("Program") offered by us. The Program allows gym owners to sell the Gymnast IQ On-Demand At Home Training Program ("Training Program") to their customers at the price they set. Participants of the Program retain their revenue, with all merchant fees being covered by Gymnast IQ, LLC.


ACCESS AND BENEFITS By participating in the Program, gym owners and coaches are granted free access to the Training Program. Additionally, participants are eligible for occasional live streams with top coaches in the sport and other perks.


PAYMENT OPTIONS Gym owners can opt for a monthly subscription model or a one-time payment.  If you chose to pay monthly for the Gymnast IQ Partner Program, you will be billed for your subscription on a monthly basis. Your billing cycle will commence on the day you join the program. Your payment will be due on the same date each month, corresponding to the day of your initial subscription. For instance, if you join on the 10th of the month, your subsequent payments will be due on the 10th of every following month.


PAYMENT PROCESSING: All payments are to be made online via accepted credit or debit cards. Gymnast IQ LLC will not accept cash, check, or any other form of payment.


PRICE ADJUSTMENTS As a partner, you have the liberty to set your own price for the Gymnast IQ On-Demand Training Program. As part of your agreement you are entitled to retain 87.5% of the revenue generated from the sales. The remaining 12.5% will go to Gymnast IQ for mgmt fee’s, transaction charges, etc.  You will recieve 87.5% of all revenue generated


REFUND POLICY We offer a risk-free money-back guarantee. If the participant is not satisfied with the Program, they can request a full refund, no questions asked. To be eligible for the refund, the participant must have tried the Program and deemed it not beneficial. The refund request should be made within 30 days of purchase.


TERMINATION  Participants may discontinue the Program with a 30-day notice. However, the participant is required to fulfill their agreed-upon 12-month subscription if they have chosen the monthly payment model. Upon termination, all participant data will be removed from our servers.


ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS  By joining the Program, participants agree to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms without prior notice.

Please note: The management fee percentage and refund policies should be communicated to customers clearly to avoid any misunderstandings. The terms and conditions should be reviewed by a legal professional before being made public.



Payouts

Revenue generated through the affiliate program will be calculated on a monthly basis. The calculations will be based on the number of sales made during the previous month. Payouts for these sales will be disbursed no later than the 21st day following the final day of the previous revenue cycle.


For example, if the revenue cycle ends on January 31st, the affiliate can expect to receive their payment for January's sales by February 21st. All payments will be made through a payment method agreed upon between the affiliate and the company.

Please note, any adjustments or disputes related to the payout must be addressed within 30 days after the payout has been made. Any disputes or adjustments requested after this period will not be entertained.


The company reserves the right to withhold payment in the event of any suspicious or fraudulent activity. Affiliates found to be engaging in such activities will be immediately removed from the program and may be subject to legal action.


It is the responsibility of the affiliate to ensure that they have provided accurate payment information and to keep this information up-to-date. The company will not be held responsible for any payment errors due to incorrect or outdated payment information provided by the affiliate.